Following the release for PS4 last year, we’ve recently learnt that the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane trilogy will be released on PC, Xbox One and surprisingly, on Nintendo Switch. Now we’ve just received news that the developer behind the Skylanders series Toys For Bob will be releasing the game on Switch (Vicarious Visions, the same team that handled the PS4 release will handle the PC and Xbox One release).
“take on the epic challenges and adventures through the three games that started it all, Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot: Warped. Relive all your favorite Crash moments in their fully-remastered HD graphical glory and get ready to put some UMPH in your WUMP!”
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy releases on PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on July 10th. The game is now out on PlayStation 4.
Excited to get the game on your platform? Let us know in the comments down below.
- Nintendo Direct: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Makes the Switch
- ‘Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy’ Gets A Release Date
- RUMOR: New ‘Crash Bandicoot’ Game Coming In 2019
- The ‘Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy’ May Be Coming To Xbox One
- ‘Spyro The Dragon’ Trilogy Remaster For PS4 Reportedly In Development