The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy release on PC, Xbox One and Nintendo is running ahead of schedule and is set to release on the platforms earlier than anticipated. The trilogy will release on June 29th instead of July 10th on all platforms, as confirmed by the game’s official Twitter profile.
If you are expecting drastic changes to the remastered game on these platforms, you needn’t worry, this version is exactly the same as the PS4 release.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane is a compilation of the first three games in the Crash Bandicoot chain: Crash Bandicoot, Cortex Strikes Back and Warped. Sony said the franchise would be getting remastered during E3 2016, before announcing the title and showcasing actual gameplay in subsequent months.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is now out on PlayStation 4 in all regions. It will release on PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on June 29th, instead of the previously announced July 10th release date.
- Nintendo Direct: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Makes the Switch
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Switch Port To Be Handled By Toys For Bob
- Crash Bandicoot Remastered Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- ‘Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy’ Gets A Release Date