As if we needed any more reasoning to buy Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, PlayStation has released a new accolades trailer bringing together the game’s biggest achievements from around the web.
Check it out down below:
We already knew Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is a solid remake of the original and to really drive home the point Sony has released an accolades trailer from sites like IGN claiming it’s the “Best Racing Game of the Year”. The trailer also reminds fans that the game won “Best Sports/Racing Game” at The Game Awards 2019, which is a big feat when putting up against its competitors.
The trailer comes in perfect timing as Christmas is in a couple of days. Perhaps Sony released this new trailer in lieu of the holiday to sway more parents to buy their kids this release for the big morning.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is now out on PlayStation 4 consoles. Did you buy this game already or did this trailer sell you on the game? Let us know in the comments below.
- Latest crash Team racing Nitro-Fueled Trailer Showcases the Wide Amount of Content Available in the Game
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Brings Rustland Grand Prix to the Game, New Trailer Debuts
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Brings New Gasmoxia Grand Prix to the Game, New Trailer Debuts
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Won’t Get Any More Updates
- New Rumors and Leaks Suggest a New Crash Bandicoot Title in the Works, Set to Release 2020