Developer Beenox has released yet another trailer for their upcoming Kart racing title — Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled.
The latest trailer showcases more gameplay this time around. More importantly, we also get a look at some of the different gameplay modes players will get to experience when the game launches later this month. There’s a good handful of modes to try out such as adventure mode, a battle mode, online racing, and more!
Check out the new gameplay trailer for Crash Team Racing down below:
Let’s get WILD! Unleash your inner Bandicoot and get ready to compete in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled’s Adventure Mode, Battle Arenas, and Online Multiplayer.
In recent news, PlayStation Underground released about 20 minutes of footage for the upcoming racing game. The gameplay footage showcased some of the newly detailed Adventure Mode, a boss battle, and a couple of different maps. Check out the full gameplay session right here!
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on June 21! Are you excited about the upcoming kart racing game? Let us know in the comments below!
- PlayStation Underground Showcases 20-Minutes of Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
- Crash Team Racing Receives New Details On its Story Adventure Mode
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Receives Accolades Trailer Right in Time for the Holiday Season
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Brings Rustland Grand Prix to the Game, New Trailer Debuts
- Review Roundup: Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled is a Great Remake Title of the Orignal