During the Game Awards 2018, another world premiere was debuted and it was the rumored Crash Team Racing remake.
Crash Team Racing is a full remake, so gamers can expect to see the same set of quality we’ve seen with the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane trilogy. CTR was a major hit back in the day and it will be awesome to come back in the modern generation of gaming. Check out the new trailer down below:
Crash is back in the driver’s seat! Get ready to go fur-throttle with Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. It’s the authentic CTR experience, now fully-remastered and revved up to the max:
• Start your engines with the original game modes, characters, tracks, power-ups, weapons and controls
• Power slide to glory in additional karts and tracks from beyond the original game
• Race online with friends and Crash the competition with online leaderboards With Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, the stakes are high and the competition is fierce. It’s the CTR you love, now kicked into the highest gear.
Crash Team Racing is set to release on June 21st, 2019. Stay tuned to Gameranx as we will be bringing you the latest news from the Award show!
- Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Director Talks 90s Aesthetics, Other Kart Racers, and More
- New Sonic Racing Game Features and Images Leaked
- Crash Team Racing Inspired ‘The Karters’ Hits Steam Late May
- Team Sonic Racing Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- New PS4 Coming Attractions Trailer Released, Showcases Days Gone, Last of Us Part 2, and Plenty More