Originally released back in July 2013, the crime and mystery-solving title The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief is getting a remaster.
At the time, the title received mixed reception, with most people criticising the game’s clunky controls and glitchy movements, but praising its voice-acting and character development elements. THQ Nordic recently announced they are officially releasing a remastered version of The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief, with “fully remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution.”
London, 1964. An ancient ruby is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the footsteps of The Raven, the legendary master thief who disappeared years before?
Constable Anton Jakob Zellner finds himself in the middle of the kind of murder mystery he so far only knew from reading his favourite crime novels. Nothing is what it seems. Everyone has something to hide. And the Raven is always one step ahead…
- A classic whodunit adventure from KING Art, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series
- Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters
- Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum
- High quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters
- Fully remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution
The Raven Remastered releases on March 13 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Make sure to check out the game’s announcement trailer below.
- Ubisoft Details Assassin’s Creed: 3 Remastered Improvements; Scheduled to Release in March, 2019
- ‘Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy’ Gets A Release Date
- Sony Reveals Price, Release Date For ‘Uncharted: The Lost Legacy’
- Uncharted Lost Legacy Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Crash Bandicoot Remastered Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K