Cuphead is one of the biggest games of 2018, and with a new deal struck between Microsoft and Nintendo, even more, fans will be able to experience the game.
As I mentioned above, Cuphead was a remarkable game for 2018. It brought so much fun and frustration that many gamers were inclined to continue playing and master their skills. Cuphead is slightly on the harder side f things, but once you start getting to know how to play, it can become a real fun treat. Plus the art and animation are just too good to pass up on!
Check out the official launch trailer for Cuphead down below:
It’s a good day for a swell battle, because Studio MDHR’s Cuphead is now available Nintendo Switch! Take on massive, screen-filling bosses in this run & gun platformer inspired by classic cartoons of the 1930s, featuring traditional hand drawn cel animation, watercolor backgrounds, and original jazz recordings.
Play as Cuphead or Mugman (in single player or local co-op) as you traverse strange worlds, acquire new weapons, learn powerful super moves, and discover hidden secrets while you try to pay your debt back to the devil!
Cuphead for the Nintendo Switch is now available to purchase through the eShop. Are you planning on picking up the game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Cuphead celebrates 5 million copies sold with a birthday sale
- Free Cuphead update adds character selection and brand new animation
- Nintendo and Microsoft Announce Cuphead for the Nintendo Switch; Set to Release April 18
- Cuphead devs say it would be a “dream come true” to make a Zelda game
- Nintendo Releases Updated Switch With Better Battery