If you’ve ever wondered about what insects get up to in their spare time, Moonsprout Games has the answer. Its RPG Bug Fables exposes the tiny, thriving content of Bugaria, a sacred location in which the everlasting sapling hides. Tempted by the artifact’s promise of immortality, three brave insects set forth on a buggy odyssey.
You control beetle, moth, and bee as they float across six unique chapters, and throw themselves into a hazardous overworld that randomly unlocks rounds of turn-based combat. Fortunately, you’re stocked up with a classic slew of weapons — Bee’s beemerang, Beetle’s horn, and Moth’s ice magic — that can be used to attack or defend yourself against gnatty rivals. Are you a foodie? It might serve in your favour here, because Bug Fables lets you cook ingredients you find and use them as a battle aid. Sounds delicious.
Bug Fables is currently looking for funding on Indiegogo. At the time of publication, it’s reached $14,872 USD of its $20,000 USD goal.
- Secret of Mana Remake ESRB Rating Revealed; Receives E10+ for “Moderate Amounts of Cleavage”
- BattleTech Out Now For PC
- The SNES Classic Will Fix One Of The NES Classic’s Biggest Design Flaws
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 27 November – 5th December; Features Seasons After Fall And Earthlock
- Daily Deal: Dishonored Definitive Edition Is Only $5.99