Over at the official Discord server, CD Projekt RED’s community manager “Alicja” has officially confirmed the PC specs of the machine that was running Cyberpunk 2077’s E3 2018 demo. According to the community manager the PC packed massive heat, running a on an Intel i7-8700K with 32GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080Ti.
The graphical selection wasn’t revealed, however, but I think it’s safe to assume that it must have been running at 4K 30FPs. But either way, now we have a clearish idea on what kind of hardware we’ll need to be running this game (though CD Projekt Red will likely optimize the machine for slower machines)
Below you can find the complete PC specs of the machine that ran the Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 demo.
- CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70Ghz
- MB: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING
- RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS V, 2X16GB, 3000Mhz, CL15
- GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1080Ti
- SSD: SAMSUNG 960 PRO 512GB M.2 PCIe
- PSU: CORSAIR SF600 600W
I think what’s interesting about this spec reveal is that it hints towards more of a next-generation release than anything else. Thoughts? Let us know in the comments below.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Developed & Optimized For Current Gen Platforms
- Samsung Introduces The Notebook Odyssey, Their New PC Gaming Laptop
- Lenovo’s Legion laptops are gaming machines you won’t be embarrassed to use
- Z370 motherboards axed – Asus accidentally lets slip details on 19 Intel Z390 motherboards
- New PCIe 4.0 SSD controller will break the 4,000MB/s barrier on AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen motherboards