Originally talked about and revealed back in 2013 with a breathtaking teaser trailer, CD Projekt RED are finally back five years later with another action-packed Cyberpunk 2077 trailer.
Showcased right before the end of Microsoft’s E3’s press conference, the entire screen lit up with “hacked” written across it, then the trailer began. The trailer showcased what seems to be the protagonist on a metro train, criticising the city and referring to its recent label as “the worst city to live in.” However, the trailer continues to showcase futuristic holograms, kids playing with more sophisticated VR headsets than the ones we already have, people with high-tech prosthetic arms and body enhancements. Here is a brief description of what the game’s about.
Cyberpunk 2077 is a narrative-driven, open world RPG set in the most vibrant and dangerous metropolis of the future — Night City. You play as V, a hired gun on the rise, who just got their first serious contract. In a world of cyberenhanced street warriors, tech-savvy netrunners and corporate life-hackers, today is your first step to becoming an urban legend.
After all, Cyberpunk 2077 is in the hands of those who delivered The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, one of the most critically acclaimed games to date. There is no release date information yet.
- CD Projekt RED Discuss Gun Laws in Cyberpunk 2077’s Night City
- Player Choices in Cyberpunk 2077 Will Have More Impact Than They Had in the Witcher Series
- CDPR is “planning” to add a photo mode to Cyberpunk 2077
- CD Projekt Red Address Cyberpunk 2077 First-Person Character Customization Concerns
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will Have A Large World & Plenty of Activities