Since CD Projekt Red’s CyberPunk 2077 burst onto the scene back in 2013 with an extremely hyped up trailer, the project has faded away into obscurity – mostly because of constant delays from issues such as digital assets being stolen and management issues.
Since then CD Projekt Red has been more vocal about the game reassuring fans that it is actually happening, and it seems that the most recent tweet from the official CyberPunk 2077 account reaffirms this.
The actual tweet is absolutely meaningless, just a cute little *beep*, but it does mean that there was some intention behind the tweet, perhaps to draw attention back to the twitter account?
Or maybe we are reading into it a little bit too much and it’s someone at the CD Projekt Red offices messing around. Regardless, the tweet did send fans into some sort of twitter frenzy
It is worth noting, however, that the tweet marks the 5 year anniversary of the game’s trailer.
In other Cyberpunk 2077 news, some of the classes include journalist and an executive, read up about it, here.
‘CyberPunk 2077 has been one of those extremely hushed down games, giving fans nothing to go by, but a mere trailer which released a couple years back. Now in an interview with Game Reactor, Mike Pondsmith (creator of the tabletop game based on CyberPunk 2077 and consultant to developers) let slip a little bit of information on what to expect from the anticipated title.’
- CyberPunk 2077 Could Release On Both Current And Next Generation Platforms
- CD Projekt Red Looking For “Stunning” Ingame Animations For Cyberpunk 2077
- CD Projekt RED Announces Cyberpunk 2077 Will Attend E3 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 will be out in 2019, according to its Turkish publisher
- Here’s what CD Projekt Red gave Cyberpunk 2077’s quest director for 10 years’ service