One of the most anticipated video game titles coming out to the market next year is CD Projekt Red’s Cyberpunk 2077. This is an open world RPG for players to explore and a variety of missions to complete. However, one aspect that you won’t find with the upcoming release of Cyberpunk 2077 is any special in-game items. This is usually done through pre-order bonuses for the game but that is something CD Projekt Red doesn’t do.
This post was started up on Reddit but has since been removed due to the subreddit rule. With that said, you can still get a look at the image below thanks to it being captured online prior to its removal.
Overall, a fan direct messaged the development team through Twitter asking about in-game bonuses via pre-orders. The developers had since replied stating that they do not offer anything in-game through the use of pre-ordering. Instead, everything in the game will be available to those who pre-order, purchase day one or order the game years later.
Cyberpunk 2077 will still have physical pre-order bonuses through various retailers. You may find anything from an exclusive steelbook to even a necklace replica from the game. As for when the title officially launches, Cyberpunk 2077 will be releasing on April 16, 2020, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC platforms.
- CD Projekt Red Reveals New Official Merchandise Store
- CD Projekt RED Announces Cyberpunk 2077 Will Attend E3 2019
- Report Claims Cyberpunk 2077 Was Intended For 2019 But Ultimately It’s Been Pushed To 2020
- Cyberpunk 2077 will release on Steam, GoG, and the Epic Games store
- You won’t hit a game over in Cyberpunk 2077 no matter how badly you fail a mission