With Bloodborne being one of the free games with this month’s PS Plus, you may want to upgrade your RPG experience with The Old Hunters DLC which is running for 70% off.
The Old Hunters introduces a complete new story to the game, whereby the player is tasked with uncovering the mystery surrounding the Old Hunters who once guarded Byrgenwerth’s deepest, darkest secrets. In addition to the new story, players will get a host of new weaponry and outfits to acquire, new enemies to fight, new rewards to unlock and new areas to explore.
‘Experience the nightmare of the hunters who once guarded Byrgenwerth’s deepest, darkest secrets and uncover the mystery behind Yharnam’s sinister past in The Old Hunters expansion DLC for Bloodborne™. Journey to a world where hunters from the past are trapped forever, find multiple new outfits and weapons to add to your hunter arsenal, and explore brand new stages full of dangers, rewards, and deadly beasts to hunt.’
Bloodborne is out now for free with this month’s PS plus. Head on over to the PS Store and grab The Old Hunters DLC for only $5.99, here.
- Here’s What Was Cut From Bloodborne
- Bloodborne: The Death of Sleep Comic Expands on Game’s Universe; Set for February 2018 Release
- Daily Deal: Far Cry 4 Is Only $12 On Uplay
- Futuristic Puzzle Adventure Apex Construct Comes to PSVR in February
- Battlefield 1 Hands Out Freebies From Today