If you’ve been having a little bit of a lame Thursday, we have some great news for you. The Master Crafted mouse-only shooter, Brute is running for completely free over on the main webpage. It’s a small top-down shooter filled with pastel aesthetics, synth-based sound effects, and an awesome Soundtrack. The game was made by MGFM, a sound designer and game creator.
Usually, the game runs at around $6.00 so it’s not the biggest savings, but hey, it’s a free game. If you do want to support the developer you can purchase some of his other stuff, here.
Brute is a challenging arcade game with a minimalist aesthetic. It’s a game about planning, timing and discovery featuring an atmospheric soundtrack and cool sound effects!
- 50 hand crafted levels + 50 “Secret” levels
- Lots of things to shoot
- A weird menu
- Intuitive controls – all you need is a mouse!
- Lots of music!
Head on over to his page, here and hit download.
- Spectrum Multiplayer Race Mode Announced
- Daily Deal: Raiden V Directors Cut (PS4) Is Only $17.33 On Amazon
- ‘Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy’ Gets A Release Date
- Nexon Blames PUBG For Poor LawBreakers Sales
- Need For Speed To Get An Online ‘Free Roam’ Mode