We know you’ve been eyeing out Call of Duty: WWII since launch, trying to convince yourself that it isn’t worth the purchase, that you should rather get a shooter like Battlefront II or better yet, Battlefield 1. But we both know that sooner or later you’ll likely end up dropping cash on the winning COD formula.
It seems like today is likely going to be the day, considering the title has been discounted by 33% on Amazon.
The ‘back-to-roots’ Call of Duty title takes players back to WW2 providing fans of the series with a slightly slower multiplayer experience, new campaign, and completely revamped nazi zombies mode.
- Call of Duty returns to its roots with Call of Duty: WWII—a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation
- Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war
- Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny
Sounds like something you may be interested in? Head on over to Amazon and pick up the title for only $37.99, here.
- Free Weekend Ahead For Call of Duty WW2 Steam
- Here’s The Official First Trailer For ‘Call Of Duty: WWII’
- Call of Duty: WWII Is The Best Selling Game Of The Year
- ‘Call of Duty: WWII’ Officially Announced
- Treyarch Likely Working On The Next Call of Duty Title