Eidos Montreal stealth action first-person shooter is running at an all time historic low, grab the title for 87% off on New Egg.
Taking place after the events of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mankind Divided follows the story of Adam Jensen an augmented human in a world whereby humans with cybernetic enhancements are deemed outcasts. The player will find themselves using a variety of tools and weapons to uncover a worldwide conspiracy against bionic humans.
Critics have praised the title for its immersive world and engaging gameplay – unfortunately, fans have found the game a little bit bland shunning the game for its DLC necessity and tiring plot. Either way, the game is running for a steal – might as well give it a try.
The year is 2029, and mechanically augmented humans have now been deemed outcasts, living a life of complete and total segregation from the rest of society.
Now an experienced covert operative, Adam Jensen is forced to operate in a world that has grown to despise his kind. Armed with a new arsenal of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, he must choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.
Grab Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for only $7.99, here.
- Daily Deal: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Is Only $8.30 On Cdkeys
- Daily Deal: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Xbox One Is Only $7.50 On Amazon
- Loot Gaming August 2016 Subscription Box Review & Coupon – MECHA
- Deals With Gold Details 10 – 17th October; Featuring Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Detroit: Become Human Demo Now Up