Fancy yourself a zombie and parkour fan? Then make sure you pick up Techland’s open-world FPS, Dying light for only $23.99.
Craft a host of different melee weaponry, grappling hook from roof to roof, make use of skilled techniques and level up your character as you try get as much scavenging and killing done before night time hits. Once the clock strikes 7pm, find yourself in a different world – sneaking past overpowered monsters, using UV lights to your advantages as you try to make it back to the shelter before any grotesque beefed up zombie one-shots you.
If you are one for the co-op experience then this is definitely a title for you.
- Dying Light is now bigger, better and scarier than ever before. Enjoy the ultimate zombie experience as you scavenge for supplies, craft weapons, and do anything you can to survive in a city ravaged by the zombie virus.
- Expanded with Dying Light: The Following – Discover the untold chapter of Kyle Crane’s story thanks to this massive expansion. Leave the quarantine zone and investigate a mysterious faith that has asserted itself in the seemingly serene countryside – a region bigger than all areas of the Dying Light combined!
- Drive to Survive – Dying Light: The Following introduces the drivable dirt buggy that you can freely customize and upgrade with special weapons, attachments and decals to create your deadliest weapon yet.
- All DLCs and Updates – Get all the additional content ever released for Dying Light in one go, including the Be the Zombie multiplayer mode, the Cuisine & Cargo challenge missions, the Ultimate Survivor Bundle, The Bozak Horde game mode, and much more.
Interested? Head on over to DLGamer and make the purchase, here.
- Daily Deal: Dying Light Enhanced Edition Is Only $23.99 On DLGamer
- Konami: Metal Gear Survive Is Not A Dating Service
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold March 6th – 13th; Features Just Cause 3 and Dying Light
- Metro Exodus Script Is Larger Than Last Light And 2033 Combined
- Metro Exodus Announced For Fall 2018