Campo Santano’s first person, narrative-based title, Firewatch, is running at a massive discount over on the PSN store.
Firewatch’s distinct art style, captivating story and interesting gameplay have warranted Campo Santano over 1 million sold copies since it’s release in 2016, as well as a release on Nintendo Switch. It’s definitely one to check out, especially considering the price is super affordable.
The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from your messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot, dry summer has everyone on edge.
Your supervisor, a woman named Delilah, is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio—your only contact with the world you’ve left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the world, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have.
Head on over to the PlayStation store to snag a copy for only $4.99 here.
- Daily Deal: Firewatch Xbox One Is Only 5$ On The Microsoft Store
- Daily Deal (PC): Snag Firewatch for Only $7.99 On GOG
- Firewatch Nintendo Switch Version Announced; Releases This Spring
- SOMA Arrives On Xbox One December 1st
- Death Stranding’s Concept Is “So Mind-Blowing” and “Ahead of Its Time,” Says Norman Reedus