In my car glovebox I have a Nintendo DS Lite tucked neatly at the back if I ever need to do some gaming on the fly. Sure the DS Lite is probably just a little younger than some people that read my articles, and you may think why even buy a DS when you can play games on your cell phone, but I’ll tell you why. ROM HACKS.
If you manage to pick up an R4 card, you can download a NES emulator and play all of your favorite games from way back when on your DS – and you won’t have to worry about battery life considering the DS lasts longer than most modern cellphones. That and Gamestop is selling these bad boys for $14.99 a piece – mental. It’s a cool little device to have if you have a couple minutes to kill.
‘The Nintendo DS Lite is a high-powered handheld video game system in a sleek folding design, loaded with features for a unique gaming experience. The color screens are now even brighter and the lower touch screen provides a totally new way of playing and controlling games. Use the built-in wireless mode to share games, chat or even play multiplayer games on-line via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Play impressive 3-D rendered Nintendo DS games and play all your favorite Game Boy Advance games in single player mode.’
Pick one up at Gamestop, or secure your console, here.
- Portal Knights Releases November 23rd For Nintendo Switch
- Payday 2 Physical Release For Switch Will Likely Cost $49.99
- Switch Becomes Fastest Selling Console Of All Time
- Gamestop Leaks Ten Unannounced Nintendo Switch Titles; Three Unknown SKUs for Xbox One and PS4
- Gamevice Partners With Eden Games, Adds Controller Support For Gear.Club