Fancy a free game? Ubisoft’s Uplay is handing out free copies of Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag if you sign up for their online service Uplay. The offer is currently running December 11 – December 18th so you still have a decent amount of time to claim your free copy.
Assassins Creed Black Flag follows the story of a young captain called Edward Kenway. While his notoriety has gained him a degree of respect from influential pirates, it’s also forced him into an ancient conflict between Assassins and Templars.
- A BRASH REBEL ASSASSIN Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins. Edward can effortlessly switch between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin’s Order and all new weaponry including four flintlock pistols and dual cutlass swords.
- EXPLORE AN OPEN WORLD FILLED WITH OPPORTUNITIES Discover the largest and most diverse Assassin’s Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore over 75 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate including:
- Loot underwater shipwrecks
- Assassinate Templars in blossoming cities
- Hunt for rare animals in untamed jungles
- Search for treasure in lost ruins
- Escape to hidden coves
- BECOME THE MOST FEARED PIRATE IN THE CARIBBEAN Command your ship, the Jackdaw, and strike fear in all who see her. Plunder and pillage to upgrade the Jackdaw with ammunition and equipment needed to fight off enemy ships. The ship’s improvements are critical to Edward’s progression through the game. Attack and seamlessly board massive galleons, recruit sailors to join your crew and embark on an epic and infamous adventure.
Interested? Head on over to Uplay and snag your free copy, here.
- All-women crews in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey get their own sea shanties
- Assassin’s Creed Origins To Receive New Game+
- Ubisoft Unleashes Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey Launch Trailer
- Loot Gaming July 2017 Subscription Box Review & Coupon
- Assassin’s Creed Franchise Skipping 2019