When Knack was promoted alongside Sony’s PS4 back in 2013, people were excited to have a refreshing take on the third person adventure titles that were so popular back in the era of the 2000’s, unfortunately the game wasn’t as good as we had hoped – in fact, it was pretty awful, and it seems most of the internet agreed.
This didn’t stop Sony however, the Entertainment Company released a sequel to the original a couple months back – and while it didn’t perform as well as the company would have hoped, it’s still a fairly fun title, providing players with a unique platforming experience reminiscent of 2000’s titles like Ratchet and Clank or Jak and Daxter.
‘It’s time to think big with the smallest hero on the block. Welcome to a fun-filled and hugely varied world of combat, platforming and puzzles, where the size shifting hero Knack is powered up and ready to save the day.
Shrink to traverse tight passageways, sneak into tiny entrances and dodge enemy attacks, or add to Knack’s mass and become a colossal golem capable of smashing your foes. Unleash over 20 different moves, from dazzling kicks and punches, to devastating body slams and long rangegrab attacks. ‘
- Knack 2 Sold An Estimated 67,000 Units Opening Week
- Overwatch Has 35 Million Registered Players
- Dead Space 3 Is Now Available On EA Access
- Artistic 2.5D Beat-Em-Up, I Am The Hero, Coming to PS4 and Nintendo Switch Later this Year
- Loot Gaming December 2016 Subscription Box Review & Coupon – SPACE