Set into the shoes of 3 terribly dysfunctional gangsters with today’s Daily Deal, GTA V is going for 60% off on Steam.
Set in fictional city Los Santos, a retired gangster has to return to a life of crime to repay a debt he made chasing down his wife’s lover. GTA V is an absolute must play, you’ll have hours of fun mucking about in the single-player, and multiplayer. There’s loads of consistent new updates and a ton of replayability.
‘Grand Theft Auto V for PC offers players the option to explore the award-winning world of Los Santos and Blaine County in resolutions of up to 4k and beyond, as well as the chance to experience the game running at 60 frames per second.
The game offers players a huge range of PC-specific customization options, including over 25 separate configurable settings for texture quality, shaders, tessellation, anti-aliasing and more, as well as support and extensive customization for mouse and keyboard controls. Additional options include a population density slider to control car and pedestrian traffic, as well as dual and triple monitor support, 3D compatibility, and plug-and-play controller support.’
Snag GTA V for only $30, here.
- GTA V Has Shipped 85 Million Copies; Beats Wii Sports
- GTA V Has Sold Over 90 Million Units Worldwide
- Destiny 2 Is Already Pissing Off Players With New Armor Shader System
- Shadow of War Gets Xbox One X Patch Today
- Epic Games Caps Fortnite at 30 FPS on PS4 and PS4 Pro After Unlocking Frame Rate in Update 1.8