Dig narrative based titles? Hellblade: Senau’s Sacrifice is running at a discounted price over on Steam.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice is a Norse mythology inspired title that was originally revealed during Q3 2014. Ninja Theory designed Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice as a means of tackling the stigma associated with mental health issues. The game surrounds Senau’s journey into Viking Hell in order to claim the soul of her lost lover.
‘From the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry, comes a warrior’s brutal journey into myth and madness. Set in the Viking age, a broken Celtic warrior embarks on a haunting vision quest into Viking Hell to fight for the soul of her dead lover. Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will pull you deep into Senua’s mind.’
Head on over to Steam and pick the title at a discounted price, here.
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice VR Announced
- Ninja Theory Announce Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice VR Edition
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Is Out Now For Xbox One
- Microsoft Store Listing Confirms Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice for Xbox One
- New Xbox Game Pass Titles Set to Join the Streaming Service This Month; List Includes Mortal Kombat X, Below, and More