The In The Name of The Tsar expansion for DICE’s first-person shooter, Battlefield 1 is running for completely free over on Xbox Live or Origin. The DLC adds a plethora of awesome content to the massive first-person shooter. Most Notably, 6 new maps, new weapons and the ability to play as a female in the game. you can check out everything to expect below:
- 6 New Maps: Lupkow Pass (available to Premium members now), Albion, Galicia, Brusilov Keep, Tsaritsyn, and Volga River
- Russian Army
- 11 New Class Weapons
- New Game Mode: Supply Drop
- New Stationary Weapon
- New Operations
- New Challenges/Medals/Dog Tags
In other Battlefield news, DICE released a teaser for the upcoming Battlefield title, check it out, here.
‘With the worldwide reveal of this year’s iteration on the Battlefield franchise just around the corner, DICE decided to tease anticipating fans with a super short clip giving us a glimpse at the game. The teaser hints at a possible World War II setting (confirming last year’s rumours) judging from the flags found at the top of the screen.’
Battlefield 1 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Battlefield V Latest Teaser Hints At Possible World War II Setting
- Battlefield 2018 Reveal Coming Very Soon
- Battlefield V Key Art Surfaces Online
- Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass DLC Free For Two Weeks
- EA DICE Releases New Summer Update Along With Free DLC For Battlefield Games