Back in 2007 Bioware release a martial arts based RPG titled, Jade Empire, situated in a world based on Chinese mythology. The title performed brilliantly, snagging a consistent score of 8-9 out of 10 on multiple publications. The game follows the story of the last remaining spirit monk as he tries to save his tutor Master Li, all while overthrowing the corrupt emperor Sun Hai.
Step into the role of an aspiring martial-arts master and follow the path of the open palm or the closed fist. In this multi-award-winning action-RPG, your choices and actions will determine the fate of the entire Jade Empire. Will you prevent the destruction of this beautiful land, or will you crush it beneath your heel? Are you a warrior who uses his strength and fighting mastery to bring peace, or will you instead use your power to bring pain and ruin?
The choice is yours.
If you dig Bioware titles, it’s a must play game as it provided the base for many other RPG’s from the Studio (namely Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect). Head on over to Steam and grab the title at a discounted price (please note, the discount is regional – so it may not apply to your country.)
- Dragon Age Creative Director Mike Laidlaw Leaves BioWare After 14 Years
- InFamous Dev Sucker Punch Dives Deep Into Samurai Japan with New Title, Ghost of Tsushima
- You Will Be Able To Play Anthem Solo
- Triple H Claims That Roman Reigns is Already a Heel, Even If Fans Don’t Realize It Yet
- Former BioWare Dev Manveer Heir Discusses Racial Problems Within Studio; “Homogeneous Leadership” Was Part of It