Straight up induce some fear into the life of your gaming circle with this ‘FI-YA’ US Avatar.
For a limited time only, Sony has made this ultra-rare avatar for completely free. Which means that you can put that 100 dollars away and spend it on something more important, like maybe a real kitten so you aren’t so lonely – Jk’ jk’ I know you aren’t lonely, you have friends – like REAL friends. Not just Jake Baldino and the comment’s section in Before You buy videos. That being said, if you don’t have any friends…like… that’s also chilled.
To change your profile’s avatar, log in on your PS4™ system, then go to [Profile] [Edit Profile] [Avatar].
Claim your dope-ass-mo-fuggin’ Avatar ouchea
In other Sony news, Nintendo ain’t having any of Sony’s Bullsh** with this Anti-crossplay nonsense.
It’s no secret that Sony has been keeping its player base from mixing with other platforms, and with the recent announcement of Fortnite cross-play with Switch and various other platforms, Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aim has reiterated Xbox Boss Phil Spencer’s frustration with Sony’s refusal to join in on cross-play, stating that there isn’t much that they can do.
- Nintendo Takes A Stand Against Sony’s Anti-Crossplay Approach
- No Fortnite Cross-play Between Switch And PS4
- Microsoft And Epic Games Push PS4 and Xbox One Crossplay With Fortnite Battle Royale
- Sony is blocking Fortnite cross-play because PS4 “is the best place to play”
- Despite Fortnite, Fallout 76 still won’t have cross-play at launch