Yes, I know what you are thinking, why even buy Mafia III even when it’s discounted off the original $39.99 price – I’ll tell you why. Mafia III doesn’t function as the best sequel to the previous titles, but as a game viewed in isolation it’s actually not that bad. It still provides players with solid shooting gameplay, beautiful scenery, and a pretty strong production when it comes to acting during the cut-scenes.
While I wouldn’t spend cash on it if it cost more than what it does right now – it’s still a purchase worth getting into.
‘It’s 1968 and after years of combat in Vietnam, Lincoln Clay knows this truth: family isn’t who you’re born with, it’s who you die for. Now back home in New Bordeaux, Lincoln is set on escaping a criminal past. But when his surrogate family, the black mob, is betrayed and wiped out by the Italian Mafia, Lincoln builds a new family on the ashes of the old and blazes a path of military-grade revenge through those responsible. Intense gun fights, visceral hand-to-hand combat, white knuckle driving and street smarts will all be needed. But with the right crew, tough decisions and some dirty hands, it’s possible to make it to the top of the city’s underworld.’
Snag it for $9.99 on Macgamerstore, here.
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Mafia III Dev Says It Wasn’t Aiming Towards Making a Social Statement; Story-Telling Games is Part of Their Identity
- Gothic Point & Click Black Mirror Prepares to Haunt PC
- Daily Deal: Watch Dogs Is Free On PC
- Stealth-Action Title Past Cure Trophy List Revealed; Trophies’ Description Reveal Minor Story Details