Yes yes, we all know that No Man’s Sky has been subject to a vast amount of controversy over the past couple of years. What with the all the broken promises, the radio silence, the general lack of content, boring story and wiping of exploration data. There seems to be no point in buying this game, right? RIGHT?
Well if you are willing to forgive Hello Games for their past, the team has actually been hard at work to bing the game up to scratch with free updates and content additions.
The next major update, dubbed NEXT is set to introduce a ton of new stuff and is actually looking quite promising:
“We called this update NEXT, because it’s an important next step on a longer journey for us and the community,” writes Hello Games co-founder Sean Murray. “We’ve been working our socks off on this and it’s by far our biggest update so far. It will be free to existing players, and we’ll continue to support No Man’s Sky in this way for the foreseeable future.”
If you are interested in trying out the game, head over to Walmart and make the purchase for only 14.99, here.
- No Man’s Sky Beyond is a three-part, multiplayer-focused expansion
- No Man’s Sky’s next update is the Abyss, and it’s out next week
- No Mans Sky Coming To Xbox One July 24; Features A Revamped Multiplayer
- Hello Games To Provide A Solid Stream Of Updates For No Man’s Sky
- Hello Games Announce No Man’s Sky Beyond, A New Online Component for the Game; Set to Release This Summer