Campo Santano’s first person, narrative-based title, Firewatch, is running at a massive discount over on Good old games.
Firewatch’s distinct art style, captivating story and interesting gameplay have warranted Campo Santano over 1 million sold copies since it’s release in 2016, as well as a release on Nintendo Switch. It’s definitely one to check out, especially considering the price is super affordable.
The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from your messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot, dry summer has everyone on edge.
Your supervisor, a woman named Delilah, is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio—your only contact with the world you’ve left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the world, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have.
Head on over to GOG.com to snag a copy for only $7.99 here.
- Daily Deal: Firewatch Is Only $4.99 On US PSN
- Daily Deal: Firewatch Xbox One Is Only 5$ On The Microsoft Store
- Firewatch Nintendo Switch Version Announced; Releases This Spring
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gets A Small Update
- Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour Crash Lands Onto Android, iOS Devices