Rainbow Six Siege is a multiplayer title, 5v5 title whereby teams are split up into attackers and defenders. Players will have to make use of operators, special agents which have specific abilities unique to them to overcome a host of different high-risk situations.
‘Form an elite team of the world’s most skilled tactical operatives and bring down an international terrorist organization. Command the infamous “Rainbow” tactical unit and use state of the art weapons to carve your way into the heart of the enemy stronghold.
Take advantage of fully destructible environments, high-precision weaponry and online cooperative multiplayer to dismantle the terrorist threat. The “Operatives” feature lets you work to your strengths, develop your specialist skills and become integral to mission success.’
Originally released in 2015, the title didn’t perform as well as Ubisoft had hoped. Now with constant updates and DLC the game is gaining more and more traction, proving itself to be a more than capable triple-A title as well as e-sports game.
Interested in picking it up? Head on over to Gamers Gate and grab it for only $18, here.
- Daily Deal: Rainbow Six Siege Is 40% Off On Humble Store
- Rainbow Six Seige Free Weekend Is Happening Right Now
- Rainbow Six Siege Hits 100,00 Concurrent Players On Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege’s Jager Glitch Finally Getting Fixed; Patch Coming to PC First, Console Fix Delayed Due “Aspects Outside The Studio’s Control”
- Here Are The Eight Final Teams Competing for Rainbow Six Siege Pro League Season 3 Finals