Pysonix’s explosive Football title, Rocket League, is running for a super good deal over on Green Man Gaming. For a limited time, you’ll be able to pick up the title for only $10.
Rocket League pits players controlling remote-controlled rocket cars against each other in football matches, the premise is as you’d imagine, get the ball in the goal. Easy right? Not at all, this super addictive game will have you punting hours into perfecting your shots, using sneaky speed tactics and handling your vehicle. I raged quit the game pretty quickly but I know tons of people that would never delete Rocket League from their library.
Awesome features include:
- All-new Season Mode that allows players to enjoy a full single-player experience
- Extensive Battle-Car customizations with more than 10 billion possible combinations
- Unlockable items and vehicles, stat tracking, leaderboards, and more
- Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations
- Amazing 2-, 3-, and 4-player split-screen mode that can be played locally or taken online against other split-screen players
- Broadcast-quality replays that allow you to fast forward, rewind, or view the action from anywhere in the arena
- Competitive cross-platform gameplay with Xbox One/ Switch users
Interested? Grab Rocket League for only $10, here.
- Daily Deal: Rocket League is 40% Off On Steam
- Daily Deal (Xbox One): Grab Rocket League For Only $9.49
- Rocket League Latest Update Now Available; Players Can Create Their Own Tournament
- Rocket League Is Out Now For Nintendo Switch
- Rocket League Update 1.42 Adds DC Super Heroes DLC and Spectator Chat