Humble is hosting a massive sale on Rockstar Games. Interested gamers can get a selection of games at discounted prices. Some of the games include, Manhut, Max Payne 3, LA Noire and Grand Theft Auto IV.
Headlining the sale is the $1 selection of games. Manhunt, the most quotable game in the media that ’causes violence’. is one of the games among this selection. It’s a classic game headlining the genre of ultra-violent games such as Mortal Kombat, DOOM and obviously, Grand Theft Auto.
In the $9.52 tier of games, you can head step into the shoes of CJ in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, or see just how good you are at judging people’s reactions with LA Noire.
In the $15, tier, you should totally check out Max Payne 3. It’s one of my most favorite third-person shooters with a super intensive multiplayer and awesome slo-mo mechanic.
‘For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out.’
There is a host of other games also on sale, so head on over to the humble store, here.
- Daily Deal: Humble Store Ubisoft Sale; Features Far Cry 4, For Honor And Steep
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Publisher Comes To The Defense Of Single-Player Games
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 24th – 30th October; Featuring GTAV And XCOM 2
- Massive Easter Sale Lands On The PS Store
- Single-Player DLC for Grand Theft Auto V Was Neither “Possible or Necessary;” Future Rockstar Titles Might Get Them