Developed by Mimimi Productions, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is a stealth-based top-down strategy game set in Japan during the Edo period. The story follows a group of eclectic warriors and mercenaries, banded together to take down a rival to the peaceful Shogun ruler.
The game revolves around each character and their unique abilities and skills. The first being Hayota a quick and nimble ninja, armed with a shuriken and a grappling hook, Mugen, a bulky Samurai, strong enough to take down two enemies at once but not as agile as nifty Hayota, Takuma an immobile sniper , Yuki a smaller assassin who has traps and an aoe lure and Aiko, a spy with the ability to disguise herself.
‘Shadow Tactics is a hardcore tactical stealth game set in Japan around the Edo period.
Take control of a team of deadly specialists and sneak in the shadows between dozens of enemies. Choose your approach when infiltrating mighty castles, snowy mountain monasteries or hidden forest camps. Set traps, poison your opponents or completely avoid enemy contact.’
Sounds like something you may be interested in, head on over to steam and pick up your copy, here.
- Funcom Announces Exotic Tactics Adventure Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
- Daily Deal: Shadow Warrior 2 is only $19.99 On Nuuvem
- Humble Bundle Presents Unity Bundle
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- New Shadow of the Tomb Raider Trailer Showcases Acrobatic Traversal, Watch Here