The sequel to 2014’s The Stick of Truth, South Park: The Fractured But Whole players step back into the Shoes of New Kid, to follow the adventures of the iconic group against a criminal group in the underbelly of South Park.
From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes South Park: The Fractured But Whole, a sequel to 2014’s award-winning South Park: The Stick of Truth. Players will once again assume the role of the New Kid and join South Park favorites Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman in a new hilarious and outrageous RPG adventure.
In South Park: The Fractured But Whole, players will delve into the crime-ridden underbelly of South Park with Coon and Friends. This dedicated group of crime fighters was formed by Eric Cartman whose superhero alter-ego, The Coon, is half man, half raccoon. As the New Kid, players will join Mysterion, Toolshed, Human Kite and a host of others to battle the forces of evil while Coon strives to make his team the most beloved superheroes in history
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass Content Detailed; Includes Three Main DLCs and Two In-Game Content DLC
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth Releases For Xbox One And PS4 Febuary 13
- Loot Gaming April 2017 Subscription Box Review & Coupon