Haven’t heard of Super Hot? it’s a ridiculously awesome time-shifting action title whereby time only moves when you move – and it’s going for half price on Chrono.gg.
Originally released in 2016, the indie title has grabbed the attention of thousands across the globe, warranting a release on PSVR later this year. It’s a title you definitely have to check out, especially if awesome niche concepts appeal to you.
Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT is the FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It’s just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
With its unique, stylized graphics SUPERHOT finally adds something new and disruptive to the FPS genre. SUPERHOT’s polished, minimalist visual language helps you concentrate on the most important – on the fluidity of gameplay and cinematic beauty of the fight.
- Endless Mode – How long can you last against unyielding waves of enemies?
- Challenge Mode – Take on SUPERHOT with your bare hands, no restarts, timed runs, and more.
- Replay Editor – Edit and upload your best runs for all to see on Killstagram.com.
- Extras – Delve further into SUPERHOT with mini-games, ASCII art, and [redacted].
It’s limited so quickly to grab it here.
- March’s Lot of Games With Gold Revealed
- Dying Light 2 Dev Believes “60FPS Is More Important Than 4K;” Still Time to Optimize and Deliver 60FPS/4K
- February’s PS Store Charts Revealed; Monster Hunter: World Takes First and Second Place in USA and UK Respectively
- Rocket League Is Out Now For Nintendo Switch
- Guacamelee! 2 Receives August 21st Release Date; New Trailer Released