Sub-par single player but extraordinary multiplayer, Titanfall 2 is one of those underrated titles that becomes an absolute blast once you forget about the game’s dismal marketing performance last year. One of the most recent updates brought in a new PvE mode titled ‘Frontier Defense’ which has shot up the player counterpoint. It’s an absolute blast with mates and is surprisingly difficult, I’ve seen myself playing it far more than the multiplayer over the past few weeks.
‘Call down your Titan and get ready for an exhilarating first-person shooter experience in Titanfall™ 2! The sequel introduces a new single player campaign that explores the bond between Pilot and Titan. Or blast your way through an even more innovative and intense multiplayer experience – featuring 6 new Titans, deadly new Pilot abilities, expanded customization, new maps, modes, and much more.
Unlock the Battlefield™ 1 inspired Red Baron Warpaint for the Ion Titan in Titanfall™ 2 by playing both games on the same account.’
I guarantee you this is a title you’ll be playing for a while, especially if you are a Call of Duty fan looking for a little bit more of a fluid futuristic experience (that doesn’t suck).
Head on over to the NewEgg and pick up Titanfall 2 for only $7.50, here.
- Daily Deal: Titanfall 2 Is Only $5.00 On Amazon
- TitanFall 2 PS4 Deluxe Edition Is Only $14.99 On Best Buy
- Respawn tried “approximately a bojillian” ways to get Titans into Apex Legends
- Attack on Titan 2 Latest Update Adds Destruction Mode, Details Ability Types and More
- This mod adds Titanfall 2’s wall-running to Half-Life 2