Ubisoft is hosting a massive weekend Steam sale on selected titles from the publisher. Headlining the sale is Ubisoft’s most recent release, Assassins Creed Origins.
‘Ancient Egypt, a land of majesty and intrigue, is disappearing in a ruthless fight for power. Unveil dark secrets and forgotten myths as you go back to the one founding moment: The Origins of the Assassin’s Brotherhood.
A COUNTRY TO DISCOVER
Sail down the Nile, uncover the mysteries of the pyramids or fight your way against dangerous ancient factions and wild beasts as you explore this gigantic and unpredictable land.’
If you dig sports title’s grab Ubisoft’s snowboarding game Steep, for 50% off the original price. The third-person open-world co-op shooter Ghost Recon: Wildlands is running for 67% off the original price. If you feel like a more in-depth third-person experience, grab Watchdogs 2, running for 66% off. Other featured sales include, discounted prices on the Assassins Creed franchise, The Far Cry franchise, Tom Clancy Games, Mini Arcade games and VR titles.
Check out the full list of games on sale, here. What are you most excited to pick on during the publisher sale? Let us know in the comments below.
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold April 10th – 17th; Massive Addon Sale
- Assassin’s Creed Origin’s Xbox One Install Size Revealed
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 8 May – 14th; Features Destiny 2 And ARK Survival Evolved
- Assassin’s Creed Origins To Receive New Game+
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 22nd May – 29th; Features Rainbow Six Siege And Fallout 5