Vanquish, is completely free if you own an Xbox Live subscription.
Originally launching back in 2011, Vanquish follows the story of Sam Gideon, an American soldier with a high tech-enhanced suit. The game has been praised for its fluid shooting mechanics, fun fast paced action and variety of special abilities the player can make use of. It’s an awesome, cinematic game with loads of replayability hooks. Head on over to the marketplace and pick it up, here.
You are Sam Gideon – an American soldier armed with state-of-the-art combat armor known as an Augmented Reaction Suit. Battle for the fate of your nation in a shooting action game like none ever seen!
In addition to an arsenal of firearms and considerable hand-to-hand combat skills, Sam has a few tricks at his disposal thanks to the power of ARS: Tricks like AR mode, which shows him surrounding enemies in slow motion, and Boost, which lets him slide around the battlefield at breakneck speed. Mastering these abilities and more is critical to surviving the no-holds-barred action!
- Daily Deal: Vanquish Is Running For 25% Off On Humble
- Redeemer: Enhanced Edition Announced; Coming to Consoles and PC in August
- Far Cry 5 Vietnam DLC Release Date Announced
- Daily Deal: Mafia III Is Only $9.99 On Macgamerstore (Steam)
- PAX Aus: Electric Deck Builder Hand of Fate 2 Debuting Fresh Content