Those hoping to get a little bit of hardcore RPG action on Nintendo’s Hybrid console will have to wait. Dark Souls: Remastered will, unfortunately, be delayed to sometime this summer. No reason was given for the delay, nor were we offered a new release date (it’s still heading to PS4 and Xbox One on May 25).
The release of the Solaire of Astora amiibo has also been pushed back and it will land around the same time as the game.
‘Re-experience the critically acclaimed, genre-defining game that started it all. Beautifully remastered, return to Lordran in stunning detail. DARK SOULS: REMASTERED includes the main game plus the Artorias of the Abyss DLC.’
It sucks to have a delay, but hey, at least we’ll be getting a polished game instead of something buggy. In other news, Virtousis currently handling the Nintendo Switch port of Dark Souls: Remastered. Read more about it, here.
‘Virtuos has been confirmed to be working on the Nintendo Switch port of Dark Souls: Remastered. If the name rings a bell, it’s probably because you’ve heard of the studio’s work with Rockstar Games when bringing LA Noire to Nintendo’s Hybrid console at the end of last year.’
- Virtuos Will Bring Dark Souls Remastered To The Switch
- Dark Souls: Remastered To Also Receive An Xbox One/PS4 Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered Released Date Announced for the Switch; Solaire of Astora Amiibo to Launch Alongside
- Spyro: Reignited Briefly Listed On Nintendo Website
- There Will Be No Switch Discounts This Holiday Season