Sony and Bend Studio have released another trailer for their highly anticipated post-apocalyptic zombie shooter, Days Gone.
The new trailer has two main developers for the game talking about our main hero’s motorcycle bike and how it is integral to the main game. Not only does it help you traverse the world, but it also allows you to scope out new areas, escape quickly if you are in a jam, and much more.
Sony Bend hopes players will grow to love their bike. It will be very useful to Deacon and the story of Days Gone, and players will also be able to customize their bikes with trinkets, upgrades, and all sorts of stickers!
Check out the Open World of Days Gone in the new developer trailer down below:
In related news, Days Gone has released a ton of new trailers showcasing the highly anticipated game in action. We are pretty close to the official release of the game, which is about two weeks away. If you want to catch up on the latest Days Gone news, make sure to check out our dedicated page for the game, right here!
Days Gone is set to release for the PS4 on April 26. Are you excited about the upcoming zombie shooter? Let us know in the comments below!
- Latest Days Gone Trailer Focuses on Traversing the Post-Apocalyptic World
- “Creating Deacon’s Bike” In Days Gone is Super Integral to the Game; New Trailer Released
- Latest Story Trailer for Days Gone Showcases Deacon’s Backstory, Apocalyptic World, and Much More
- Days Gone Delayed to April 2019; Sony Bend Wants to Move Away From the Crowded Febuarary TimeFrame
- Days Gone Trailer Showcases the Struggles of Surviving the Post-Apocalyptic