Sony Bend’s upcoming title, Days Gone, has finally received its official PS4 box art and it looks pretty cool, to be honest.
The art is simple yet captures the game’s core elements — Zombies, Deacon, and a motorcycle. The box art is a one-for-one shot of the key art Bend Studio released back in September. As of now, this is the first time we saw Days Gone in box art form, changes could be made, special editions could be announced, and a steelbook variant is all possibilities. But for now, this is the box art for the standard edition of the game.
Check out the official Days Gone PS4 box art down below:
Earlier this year, Game Informer and Days Gone had partnered up to showcase the game whether it was hordes of zombies, to vehicle gameplay; the two showed off a lot of the game. Sony Bend said themselves that they are “definitely pushing the PlayStation 4 to its limits,” which shows amazing potential and ambition from the team. With delaying the game an extra couple of months, a ton of polishing could easily be done.
Days Gone is scheduled to release exclusively for the PS4 on April 26, 2019. Are you excited for Sony Bend’s upcoming game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Days Gone Delayed to April 2019; Sony Bend Wants to Move Away From the Crowded Febuarary TimeFrame
- Days Gone Dev Says They’re Pushing PS4 to Its Limits
- Days Gone Roughly 30 Hours to Complete, 6 Hours of Cutscenes to be Included
- Days Gone Photo Mode Announced, Will Release Alongside Game’s Official Launch
- “Creating Deacon’s Bike” In Days Gone is Super Integral to the Game; New Trailer Released