Developer Bend Studio has announced today on the PlayStation Blog that their highly anticipated upcoming game, Days Gone, will have a photo mode and it will indeed release alongside the launch of the game.
Photo mode in modern games is a huge feature, many gamers love to capture epic moments, edit them real nice, and showcase them to the gaming community. And for Days Gone to be launching with the photo mode alongside the official release of the game, is a huge plus.
Of course, this includes features that people expect to come standard these days. From the Characters panel, users can toggle character and bike visibility as well as select from a library of facial expressions. The Frames & Presets panel hosts nine custom frames, several black frame shapes and sizes, Days Gone logo options, and 18 filter presets.
The Lens panel lets players manipulate Field of View, Focal Distance, Aperture, and Film Grain. One of the first features we developed for Photo Mode was the inclusion of Focus Lock, which allows users to set a permanent focus point that stays sharp no matter where they move the camera.
In related Days gone news, Sony Bend has been releasing a slew of trailers for the upcoming game. All the trailers focus on something different like exploration, Deacon backstory, and the world of Days Gone. If you want to check them out, check out our page dedicated to the upcoming game right here!
Days Gone is set to release for the PlayStation 4 on April 26. Are you excited for the upcoming game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Days Gone Roughly 30 Hours to Complete, 6 Hours of Cutscenes to be Included
- Latest Days Gone Trailer Focuses on Deacon and Sara’s Wedding Day
- “Creating Deacon’s Bike” In Days Gone is Super Integral to the Game; New Trailer Released
- Latest Story Trailer for Days Gone Showcases Deacon’s Backstory, Apocalyptic World, and Much More
- Days Gone Will Feature Free DLC One of Which Will Include Upcoming Survival Difficulty Mode