A new report from Denmark-based website, Game Reactor, reports that Bend Studio’s upcoming post-apocalyptic shooter, Days Gone will roughly be 30 hours to complete.
Bend Studio has been reported to the site that 30 hours of story content will be solely for the base game, however, with side quests, exploration, and more world activities to partake in your total runtime will grow even further. In addition to the 30-hour base game, 6 of those hours will be dedicated to cutscenes.
Days Gone is looking to be a huge AAA exclusive title for PlayStation users, however, Bend Studio hasn’t really showcased much of the main game’s story. I presume we will have to wait until we get closer to the official release of the title to get some more story-related details.
In related Days gone news, Sony Bend has been releasing a slew of trailers for the upcoming game. All the trailers focus on something different like exploration, Deacon backstory, and the world of Days Gone. If you want to check them out, check out our page dedicated to the upcoming game right here!
Days Gone is set to release for the PlayStation 4 on April 26. Are you excited for the upcoming game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Latest Story Trailer for Days Gone Showcases Deacon’s Backstory, Apocalyptic World, and Much More
- Days Gone Photo Mode Announced, Will Release Alongside Game’s Official Launch
- Days Gone New Trailer Shows Off More of Deacon’s Bike; Customization, Upgrades and More Will be Featured
- Days Gone Delayed to April 2019; Sony Bend Wants to Move Away From the Crowded Febuarary TimeFrame
- Days Gone Official PS4 Box Art Seemingly Debuts Online