Bohemia Interactive is 100% committed towards bringing DayZ to Xbox One.
Bohemia Interactive’s DayZ can be considered the catalyst that started the modern open-world survival games we are getting today. Xbox One players have been waiting for the title to arrive for a decent amount of time, and the recent post on the game’s official blog promises it is definitely coming. Lead producer at Bohemia Interactive, Eugen Harton, described the Xbox One release next year as a “must.”
As soon as the PC BETA is headed in a way we like, we’re still committed to bringing DayZ to Xbox, where we have a large community of gamers patiently (very patiently!) waiting for a truly hardcore online survival game. All of that will (and must) happen next year – meaning we’re just about to start what could possibly be the most exciting year for DayZ so far. In short: DayZ will be out of Early Access next year, and we’ll also finally deliver it to console players in 2018.
Make no mistake: this commitment is done taking all of our previous scheduling mistakes into the account. We’re serious about it.
DayZ released on Steam’s Early-Access back in 2013. Since then, a PS4 and Xbox One versions were announced. However, the blog post didn’t mention anything on when to expect the PS4 version.
- DayZ Is Still Coming To PS4; But Xbox One Launch Is Priority
- DayZ Will Release For Xbox One 2018; PS4 Release Still Unknown
- Day Z Final Build Will Launch On Both PS4 And Xbox One At The Same Time
- Overkill’s The Walking Dead Receives New Trailer & Release Date
- IO Interactive Will Be Making A Hitman Announcement October 24