Behaviour Interactive’s Dead by Daylight starts its Year 3 content cycle, and the game’s future looks brighter than ever.
The considerable amount of new content releasing during the game’s third year is probably a result of Behaviour Interactive’s increase in staff from 30 to 75 employees. Dead by Daylight will get four new survivors, four new killers, four new maps, a revamped and new progression system and many more features for players to enjoy.
- 4 new survivors
- 4 new killers
- 4 new maps
- A new progression system allowing players to unlock non-licensed survivors and killers by playing actively
- New paid cosmetic items that won’t impact the gameplay with most of them unlockable by playing too, whether you play a lot or more casually.
- A new ranking system for a more meaningful, more inclusive and more rewarding progress.
- A new deployment process to trial new features and content on PC first, using PTB, meaning we can push it to all platforms as soon as it feels ready, rather than as soon as we can.
- An anti-cheat reinforcement to help make Dead by Daylight a better place for all players.
- A tutorial mode to improve new players’ onboarding and allow anyone to brush up their skills before going into ranked games.
- Better tools to handle toxicity
- Dedicated mid-chapter patches to make sure the content is as clean as possible, to look at some of the balancing element, but also to add quality of life improvements and polish when needed
Dead by Daylight’s Year 3 content kicks off in June.
- Dead by Daylight Has Sold Three Millions Copies
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Latest Update Adds New Extraction Mode and Two New Dedicated Maps
- Killing Floor 2 Christmas Update Introduces New Weapons And A New Map
- Thousands of Fortnite Cheaters Receive Ban Hammer From Epic Games; Account Progression Implemented Soon
- MotoGP18 Officially Out; Check Out High Octane Launch Trailer