Nintendo held an interview session with famed indie developer Motion Twin to talk about their critically acclaimed title, Dead Cells.
Ever since the game’s launch on PC, Dead Cells have been a fan favorite for gamers. Not only for its addicting gameplay but for its intuitive mechanics and diverging paths. In a new interview between the two companies, Motion Twin talks about some interesting development cycles for the studio as well as what to expect from Dead Cells in 2019.
Check out the new interview between Motion Twin and Nintendo down below:
We sit down with the developers of Dead Cells from Motion Twin as they share their experience with bringing the game to Nintendo Switch and what’s to come in 2019.
We loved Dead Cells here at Gameranx. It was addictive, replayable and most important, easy to pick up and play. The Nintendo switch version is the version I personally love, due to tot he game’s pick and play mechanic, but all versions of the game are as equally good. Check out our review for the game right here!
Dead Cells is now available to play on the Nintendo Switch. Did you try out the critically acclaimed game? What are your thoughts on it? Let us know in the comments below!
- Dead Cells has sold over a million copies, mostly on PC
- Dead Cells Mini-Documentary Showcases Upcoming DLC as Well as Behind Scene Development Footage
- Giant ‘Dead Cells’ Update Brings Custom Game Mode to Consoles
- Dead Cells patch lets you pick your starting gear and tweak your runs
- Darksiders: Warmastered Edition Announced for Nintendo Switch; New Trailer Debuts