Tokyo Games Show 2018 kicks off in around a week, and several developers and publishers announced their lineups for the event. Square Enix already revealed they are coming to the event with Just Cause 4, Kingdom Hearts III and other high-profile titles. However, not all developers have good news for their fans.
Hideo Kojima’s studio, Kojima Productions, tweeted earlier today announcing Death Stranding’s absence from the event. However, the studio itself will be present at the event, holding the Kojima Productions stage show at the PlayStation booth. The booth will offer several and unique Death Stranding-themed merchandise, including phone cases, dog tags, money clips and much more.
Here is the trailer showcased during E3 2018, especially the 4K gameplay trailer, showcased the invisible enemy players will have to face.
- Death Stranding Confirmed For TGS Stage Showing
- New Death Stranding trailer features Troy Baker as a masked menace
- Hideo Kojima Gives Death Stranding Development Status Update; Development Pace is Surprising Sony
- Death Stranding Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Hideo Kojima Name Inside and Framed 2 as Inspirations for Death Stranding