Recently, Sony revealed a limited edition PS4 console themed around Hideo Kojima’s bizarre adventure title, Death Stranding. Fans noticed the small yellow label indicated the game’s online component won’t require PlayStation Plus for access.
Death Stranding’s online component so far isn’t completely clear, to be honest and not even the main game. Players will encounter traces and evidence of other users in the world. However, the statement suggests it will prove quite difficult for players to explicitly bump into each other in Death Stranding’s world.
You’re not the only one exploring this world
While we’re pretty sure you won’t be bumping into direct contact with other players in this world, it seems you may come across things they’ve built or left behind.*
There are clear signs of other travelers like yourself using equipment to cross gaps and scale mountains, making you the benefactor of their generous intrepidness.
Be sure to leave them a like for their troubles — it’s not yet known what purpose that serves, but at least it will make them feel deservedly appreciated.
Death Stranding releases exclusively on PS4 on November 8th.
- Death Stranding Exclusivity Still Remains A Mystery
- Death Stranding Cargo Short Trailer Showcases the Importance of Taking Care of Your Deliveries
- New Death Stranding Ad Lets You Feel The Power of The PS4 Pro
- Latest Death Stranding Short Trailer Focuses on the Sam Porter’s Hardwork
- Death Stranding Sam’s Room Gameplay Demo Receives New English Subtitles, Watch Here