Bugbear Entertainment, mostly known for their work on the FlatOut series and Ridge Racer Unbounded, are working on a new upcoming demolition derby-themed racing title, Wreckfest.
In 2013, Wreckfest’s Kickstarter campaign failed miserably, raising only $81,722 of its $350,000 goal. Since 2014, Wreckfest entered Early Access and it is finally coming out of it. New features and improvements will be made to the early access version, including a new Challenge mode, more car customization options and much more.
Expect epic crashes, bumper-to-bumper fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend. Filled with once-in-a-lifetime racing moments thanks to true-to-life physics simulations, demolition derby-themed racer Wreckfest is crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style. From ancient American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other racers.
- Meaningful Customization – Change more than just aesthetics: customize your car with performance upgrades and body armour.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance.
Wreckfest releases no June 14th for PC, and on November 20th for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Vehicular Combat Racer Carmageddon TDR 2000 Free on GOG
- New Sonic Racing Game Features and Images Leaked
- Loot Gaming May 2017 Subscription Box Review & Coupon
- Project CARS 2 Spirit of Le Mans Expansion Released; Adds Nine New Cars and More
- Crash Team Racing Inspired ‘The Karters’ Hits Steam Late May