You didn’t think a week would go by without me writing about it? Of course, there will be more Fortnite news!
The gaming giant that is Epic Games has just released a new grenade for the third-person shooter Fortnite. This time around, the grenade doesn’t do damage, instead, it deploys a portable fortress for you and your friends to huddle into, just in case situations get a little bit too hairy. It’s definitely a faster solution than quickly building up walls and stairs to hide away in, but the question is: how often will you actually come across these tactical throwables?
In other Fortnite news, a new update has just been released for the title, you can read more about it, here.
Fortnite’s update 3.5 performs major optimization to both PS4 and Xbox One, reducing load times by 10 seconds and 25-30 seconds respectively on each console. PC players got their share of optimization, since from here on out, players who only own access to Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode will only download its related patches and updates. Here is the update’s patch notes.
Fortnite is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Fortnite Update 3.5 Reduces Load Times Significantly on Consoles; Performs
- Fortnite’s Clinger Grenade Is Being Used For Suicide Attacks
- Fortnite Hit 3.4 Million Concurrent Players February 4th
- Fortnite Battle Royale Receives Another Patch; Adds Silenced SMGS
- Fortnite Update Coming To The eShop?